How do we work together?
I offer private, one-on-one consultations in person at my office in Denver, Colorado. I also offer phone or virtual meetings for busy circumstances or distance clients anywhere.
How do I get started?
There are two ways to get started. Click the green links below to schedule instantly:
- Complimentary Intro Call: I offer a complimentary 15-minute call discuss your goals and my philosophy and structure for helping you achieve those goals.
- New Client Intake: Our first meeting is a 90-minute comprehensive case review of your health history and factors leading up to your current situation. We establish goals and start creating a tailored solution for you. You leave with both a “big picture” action plan and attainable first steps to take. Please see the bottom of this page for instructions about how to fill out your New Client forms.
You may start with either option.
How do I schedule an appointment?
Click here to schedule online. Choose either “Complimentary Intro Call” or “New Client Intake.”
When scheduling the "New Client Intake Appointment," please see below for instructions on how to complete your New Client forms.
What is the structure of appointments?
After your New Client Intake I recommend Update Meetings every 3-6 weeks, depending on your personal situation. Regular meetings provide accountability to help you stay on track. This allows us to adjust your plan based on how your body is responding. We may run some functional lab tests or implement nutritional supplement protocols for healing or replenishment.
I believe in implementing small, attainable changes so that your plan is not overwhelming and you can successfully integrate new habits. At first we may meet every 2-3 weeks as we’re building your plan. As we progress, we may allow more time between meetings.
What happens at Update appointments?
We keep you moving ahead as you integrate new habits into your daily life and monitor how your symptoms change. I provide education about how your body works, how it got to this place and how to rebalance it using therapeutic foods, nutrients, hydration, meal timing, fitness and lifestyle improvements. You leave with a clear action plan. During meetings we check on those action items to determine what’s working and what’s not. We continue to customize your plan, and gather more info with testing as needed, until you reach your goals.
How many appointments will I need?
This depends on your goals and your body – the complexities of imbalances and how quickly your body responds. Some clients feel better in a few sessions, for others it takes months or a year. Remember that your health challenges likely took years to develop, so unraveling and healing them can take time. For this reason, I offer Value Packages to support you for months at a time.
What is your nutritional philosophy?
I recommend natural, fresh food that our bodies can use and recognize. I don’t advise any one “diet” for everybody or anybody. Clients come in having tried all various approaches - a vegetarian or vegan diet, a Paleo diet, juicing, the Atkins diet, eating all organic vegetables, or trying various pre-packaged foods measured out in teeny tiny calorie counts and portions. (Hint: That approach is OUTDATED!) There is no universally applicable set of food facts that will help everyone be well other than to eat real, clean food in quantities and combinations appropriate for each individual. That’s where I can help!
What made you become a nutritionist?
I always wanted to live a healthy life, but in my younger years, I had no idea what that meant. I felt poorly for years and recovered with much dedication and hard work. Read more about my journey to good health on the Meet Catherine page. I am excited to share all that I’ve learned, personally and professionally, so that my clients can feel their best again.
WhICH types of clients do you work with?
Most of my clients are busy, stressed adults or students who are juggling work, school, family and self-care. My clients are smart and love learning about how their bodies work and how to achieve sustainable success! When I work with teenagers, I can explain how my health journey might have been smoother had I learned to eat well early on. I can refer potential clients who need help with prenatal or young pediatric nutrition, autism, biotoxin illness (Lyme and mold), oncology, detailed genetic analysis and advanced geriatric concerns to trusted colleagues who specialize in these areas.
What are your à LA CARTE rates?
- New Client Intake is $175 for advance case review + 90 minutes + action plan
- Update Meetings are $110 for + 60 minutes + advancing your personal action plan
- Check-in Calls are $25 for 15 minute increments, a flexible option between meetings
Get the most from Delicious Nutritious
How are Value Packages beneficial for results, support and savings?
Value Packages offer an investment in consistent communication, progress and care to encourage optimal healing. These packages are pre-paid in full at or before the first session, which means savings for you! Click the green link to see more!
Value Packages reflect savings from à la carte rates:
- Jump Start Value Package is $355
- New Client Intake Meeting
- 2 Update Meetings
- Value: $395 - 10% savings
- Health Makeover Value Package is $523
- New Client Intake Meeting
- 4 Update Meetings
- Value: $615 - 15% savings
Do you take insurance?
I do not accept or directly bill health insurance. If nutrition services were recommended by your doctor, you may be able to use your FSA or HSA card for services; check with your provider. If requested, I can provide a billing statement for services that includes your prior diagnosis code(s) from medical doctors or other providers. You can submit this statement to your insurer for possible or partial reimbursement. Check payment to Delicious Nutritious, LLC is welcome. All major credit cards are accepted, online or in person.
Where are you located?
400 E 3rd Avenue, Denver, CO, 80203, just south of Downtown Denver, and between the Capitol Hill, Cherry Creek and Washington Park neighborhoods, convenient to both 1-25 and the 6th Avenue freeway. Driving directions from major intersections are on my Contact page. There is a parking lot attached to the circle driveway of the building and free street parking. Please note that all meetings are by appointment.
DO YOU OFFER PHONE AND SKYPE SErVICES FOR DISTANCE CLIENTS?
Yes! While I love to meet all my clients in person, phone calls and/or Skype are great when schedules are busy, traffic is heavy, hail is falling, blizzards are swirling, etc.
NEW CLIENT FORMS
Click on the green links to access the online Intake questionnaire within my friendly scheduling system and download PDF versions of each form.
- New Client Intake: Access the convenient online scheduling system to create a client account and complete the Intake questionnaire. Please allow 15-20 minutes. You can save answers and go back and edit as needed. Or, use this PDF New Client Intake form, scan and email it to email@example.com. In either case, kindly complete the Intake questionnaire 48 hours in advance of our meeting so I can review and start formulating your plan. This helps maximize the value of our time together.
- Food Journal: Please record what and when you eat and drink for at least 3 days and bring it to our meeting. Ideally, record two days of regular weekday eating and one day of weekend eating. If you are tracking your food online or keep a journal in another format, that’s fine too, we'll log in and look at it during our meeting. If you are taking any medications or supplements, you are welcome to bring them so I can see the dosages and ingredients.
- Policies and Consent: Please read and familiarize yourself with how my practice works. You can bring a signed copy to our first meeting or complete it in person with me.
- Records Release Authorization: As needed, you can download this form to give to your doctor to permit them to share health records with me. All records are kept strictly confidential within my practice.
I look forward to meeting you soon! Cheers to your health!