PARTNER LABS FOR FUNCTIONAL HEALTH TESTING
Along your path to healing, we may do some functional health testing. Functional tests are often more sensitive than tests run through conventional medical practices, and we look at more narrow, optimal healthy result ranges. Functional tests are not intended to diagnose disease or illness; they help reveal the root causes of health concerns and are adjunct to understanding nutritional status.
- BioHealth Laboratory can test for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), gastrointestinal health, hormone balance and more.
- Cyrex Laboratories offers precise testing arrays to identify autoimmune reactions to gluten, chemicals other specific irritants, and can help pinpoint which bodily systems are affected.
- Through Direct Labs we can order routine blood work typically ordered by a doctor's office, outside of the insurance system and at a fraction of the cost.
- Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory can assess intestinal health and detect parasites, H. pylori bacteria, fungi, yeast other pathogens using FDA-approved methods of stool analysis.
- The DUTCH test offers a very user-friendly, simple dried urine test for comprehensive hormones.
- Enterolab GI MAP looks for celiac disease and gluten sensitivity markers, a variety of other food sensitivities and intestinal malabsorption using stool analysis. This method of food sensitivity testing is helpful for people who dislike blood draws.
- The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. is a worldwide leader in providing testing for nutritional factors in chronic illnesses such as autism, fibromyalgia, and ADHD. This lab offers a comprehensive diagnostic stool analysis for gastrointestinal wellness, organic acids testing for metabolic function and testing for food allergy (IgE) and sensitivity (IgG) reactions to foods.
- Meridian Valley Labs can test for food sensitivity (IgG) reactions. It can assess cardiovascular health, blood viscosity, glucose management and gastrointestinal health. This lab offers bloodspot tests that work well for kids or adults who don't like needles.
- The MRT test through Oxford Biomedical Technologies detects reactivity to 150 foods, additives and chemicals. Test results are followed by the LEAP (Lifestyle Eating And Performance) healthy food reintroduction program to calm food reactions and painful symptoms like IBS, headache, migraines and fibromyalgia.
- SpectraCell Laboratories measures the levels of micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants) in your body. This lab also tests for cardiometabolic, hormone and thyroid health markers plus genetic predispositions that can be addressed with nutrition, such as the MTHFR polymorphism.
- VibrantAmerica offers cutting-edge new technology to assess wheat and gluten reactions, microbiome health and a test for a leaky gut