Welcome to the Nutrition Therapy practice of Catherine Layden, MNT. I’d love to get to know you and help improve your health to create a vibrant future. You’re visiting because you want to make a change. I’ve been where you are, and I can help you achieve a successful outcome!
How Can Nutrition Therapy Benefit You?
Nutrition Therapy is a holistic approach to optimal health that nourishes your body’s innate ability to balance your energy level, body composition, immune and digestive systems, and hormones and neurotransmitters. I seek the root causes of imbalance and use food and nutrients as the fundamental, powerful tools they are.
As a Nutrition Therapist I study anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and disease pathology to understand how nutrient deficiencies or excesses can contribute to problems ranging from unexplained, annoying symptoms to chronic, degenerative diseases.
I can help you:
* Achieve and maintain an optimal weight
* Balance an acute or chronic health condition or disease
* Increase energy, strength and endurance for vitality and athletic performance
* Look your best and avoid the signs of aging
* Strengthen your immune system to avoid colds, flus and infections
* Improve digestive health and calm distress
* Connect the dots between seemingly unrelated symptoms and conditions, because the human body is an integrated system
CONDITIONS THAT RESPOND WELL TO NUTRITION THERAPY INCLUDE:
Acne, Dermatitis, Eczema and Psoriasis
ADD and ADHD
Anxiety and Stress
Bacterial and Viral Infections
Crohn’s Disease, Colitis, Diverticulitis and IBS
Diabetes and Blood Sugar Imbalance
Heart Health and Blood Pressure Regulation
Hormone Balance, PMS and Prostate Inflammation
Insomnia and Sleep Disturbances
Surgical Preparation and Recovery
My goal is to educate, encourage and empower you to feel as healthy as you deserve. Schedule your free consultation so we can get started together!